Last updated on NOVEMBER 10, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Process Manufacturing Process Execution - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 28-May-2012
On : 12.1.2 version, Batches : Move order line close automatically without any allocation
Not able to query the move order created through the Transact Move order form, where as in move order form, ingredients lines are closed automatically for move order created. Also noticed a 'Note: Move order 14010 created for the picking. None of the selected material were allocated' message comes while, creating the move order from picking in batch details.
Should be able to view the move order in transact move order and able to allocate the ingredient and move order line should be open.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Production Supervisor-->Create a batch, at this point ingredients are not reserved,
2. Then go to inventory menu--> do the auto detail batch for reservation.
3. Noticed that reservation is done against Sub-inventory=FGW in reservation window.
Item: TEST-FG and have sufficient on_hand qty.
Item: TEST-PM and have sufficient on-hand qty
Staging Sub-inventory: WIPW does not have any on_hand qty for ingredients above.
4. From Batch detail form, go to picking form and query your batch and click on the requirement button.
5. In Ingredient Picking form select the Batch number and select the pick slip grouping rule: ‘Default Bulk Picking Rule’.
6. Move order 14010 is created and gets pop up note saying that: None of the selected material were allocated.
7. In Transact Move order form, could not able to find the move order number create, gets an error: ‘FRM-40212: Invalid value for field ORDER_NUM_FROM’
8. checking in the move order form, noticed that move order lines are closed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms