Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Assets - Version 12.1.2 and later
Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.1.2 and later
Oracle Fusion Assets - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
What is the difference between Summarize by GL Period and Group by GL Period?
- Go to Setup : Financials : General Ledger : Accounting Setup Manager: Accounting Setups
- Search the ledger and click on "Update Accounting Options"
- For "Subledger Accounting Options" click on Update
- For Application "Assets," click on "Update Accounting Options"
- Check out the list of value for "General Ledger Journal Entry Summarization"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms