What Is the Difference Between Summarize by GL Period and Group by GL Period?
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Assets - Version 12.1.2 and later
Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.1.2 and later
Oracle Fusion Assets - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
What is the difference between Summarize by GL Period and Group by GL Period?
- Go to Setup : Financials : General Ledger : Accounting Setup Manager: Accounting Setups
- Search the ledger and click on "Update Accounting Options"
- For "Subledger Accounting Options" click on Update
- For Application "Assets," click on "Update Accounting Options"
- Check out the list of value for "General Ledger Journal Entry Summarization"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms