Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.0.4 to 12.1.2 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO Receipt and WIP Completion transactions are not printing LPN Content labels when performed from a WMS telnet session. LPN labels are printing successfully if the same item is used for a Miscellaneous Receipt transaction.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Define a label printer.
2. Setup label printing profiles to desired values. Profile 'WMS: Label Print Mode' set to 'Synchronous - Generic' and using Loftware.
3. Define label format for LPN content label and include required fields.
4. Assign printer to label document.
5. Assign label type to Business Flow PO Receipt and WIP Completion.
6. Create a PO and approve.
7. Perform PO Receipt in WMS telnet.
8. Create a WIP Batch and release. Issue any ingredients as required.
9. Perform WIP Completion manual in WMS telnet.
10. Check Label Requests History to verify that no LPN labels are printed for above transactions.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms