Unable To Create Model, Star Item - Activity Could not be Completed for this Order Line
(Doc ID 1112059.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Configure to Order - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 26-Mar-2013***
When attempting to progress an Order to create the Star Item, the following error occurs.
Cause: Item attributes or line status is invalid.
Action: Check the following:
1) ATO related item attributes of the model are set correctly.
2) The order line is booked and scheduled and has open quantity.
The Star Item does not get created. The Model Line remains in Booked status with the associated workflow at Create Configuration - Eligible in Notified status.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Order Header Entered (order number generated)
2) Navigate to Line Items tabbed region
3) Entered Model Items and Added Option items
4) Saved and Booked the order successfully
5) Keep the cursor in the Line 1.1 Model Item. Select "Progress Order" from Actions and pres the button OK. Then getting the above error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document