12.1 Dispatch Center Task Grid Does Not Refresh When A Task Is Scheduled Or Unscheduled
(Doc ID 1112313.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.2 version, Dispatch Center: when scheduling/unscheduling a task in Dispatch Center/ Task Detail Tab, task status changes in Task Overview Tab, but not in grid.
Users have to refresh the grid manually to be able to see the updated task status.
It is expected that the grid will refresh automatically after scheduling/unscheduling tasks.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Log in with Field Service Manager responsibility.
2. Open Dispatch Center form.
3. Select a task in 'In Planning' status.
4. Right click the task in Overview tab and select to schedule it.
Once the task is scheduled, Task Overview tab displays its status as 'Assigned', while the grid displays it as 'In Planning'.
5. Select a task in 'Assigned' status.
6. Right click the task in Overview tab and select to unschedule it.
Once the task is unscheduled, Task Overview tab displays its status as 'In Planning', while the grid displays it as 'Assigned'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document