R12: AP: Invoice Variance Between Tax Line And Distributions for Price Correction Invoices
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.2 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Oracle E-Business Tax - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Invoice Tax Variance
Tax Rate Variance
Generated tax distributions does not balance invoice tax line for price correction invoices
Steps to Reproduce:
- Payables manager > Entry > Invoice Batch
- Enter a invoice, match to a po #1, then validate and approve the invoice
- Enter a Credit Note, enter the header information then do a price correction.
- Retrive PO #1. for exemple -2$
- Save an try to validate invoice. Hold is produce.
- Then check the tax distribution lines,
Impact on Business:
Unable to do price correction on po match invoices
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms