FSTP Error: 'No Results Found' When Creating Parts Order With 'CSP: Use ATP for Parts' Set To 'Never'
(Doc ID 1114388.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 12.0.4 to 12.0.6 [Release 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to enter a parts order with destination and item requirement, the following error occurs when going into the next step before ordering (which should show the available sources for the requirement).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to the Field Service Technician Portal.
- Click on 'Create Parts Order'.
- Enter a destination subinventory and address (if not defaulted) - click Next.
- Enter an item and required quantity - click Next.
- See 'No Results Found' message.
From the parts requirement form (CSPTRREQ) a parts order can be created and submitted successfully.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document