Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Asset Tracking - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 16-Sep-2014***
Interface Move Transactions to Oracle Assets program fails with error:
1. Oracle Installed Base Agent User
2. Mass Update > Create Batch 'Move'
3. Select Go button > Add Internal Owned Instances that are linked to Oracle Assets
4. Change Location
5. Run Initiate Mass Update concurrent request
6. Run Interface Move Transactions to Oracle Assets
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms