Interface Move Transactions to Oracle Assets Program Fails with Error: Unable To Process Csi Transaction &Txn_id As Source Instance-Asset Link Not Found
(Doc ID 1114495.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Asset Tracking - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Interface Move Transactions to Oracle Assets program fails with error:
1. Oracle Installed Base Agent User
2. Mass Update > Create Batch 'Move'
3. Select Go button > Add Internal Owned Instances that are linked to Oracle Assets
4. Change Location
5. Run Initiate Mass Update concurrent request
6. Run Interface Move Transactions to Oracle Assets
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document