OPM Quality Sample Disposition Status Automatically Changes To Accept/Reject From Pending without going to Complete
(Doc ID 1117419.1)
Last updated on APRIL 10, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Process Manufacturing Product Development - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Checked for relevance on 17-Sep-2014 ***
When entering results within spec, sample disposition changed to 'Accept' status without going to 'Complete' status why? and did not given any opportunity to AME approver to approve the disposition change to accept why?
When test result out of spec limit, Then sample disposition changes to In-Progress status but the sample disposition notification is not getting generated why?
1. Workflow Administrator Web Application-->Business Event--> Enabled Event: ' oracle.apps.gmd.qm.sample.disposition' and 'oracle.apps.gml.po.receipt.created' with correct AME setup.
2. Do a PO receipt, application sends a notification to AME user to take the samples.
3. Then click ok in notification, creates the Item samples in Pending status.
4. Then entered the results(with in spec) in evaluation tab, on saving the results, sample disposition is changed automatically to accept status without going to complete status and AME approver does not have any command on changing the Sample disposition why?
5. When test result out of spec limit, Then sample disposition changes to In-Progress status but the sample disposition notification is not getting generated why?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!