R12: AP: Invoice Receipt Match Creates Multiple Lines with Zero Amounts
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:APXINWKB.FMB - Invoice Workbench
When an invoice is matched to a receipt, distributions generated are 5 times the number of lines in the receipt and the amounts for the extra distributions is zero.
1. Created a PO with qty 5 and price 10000.
2. Created one shipment line.
3. Created 5 distributions for the shipment.
4. Received the PO.
5. The receipt had 5 lines one line for each distribution.
6. Created the invoice with Receipt match.
7. While doing a match the receipt there was a decision box that came up saying:
Choose match to receipt to proceed with proration. Choose cancel to cancel the proration so you can manually match to specific distributions.
When clicked on Match to Receipt:
The invoice lines generated were 5 and distributions generated were 25. With 20 Accrual distributions generated for zero amount.
Ideally there should be only 5 distributions.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms