Unable To Upload Layout Template File Due To "You are trying to access a page that is no longer active ..."
(Doc ID 1119275.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 10, 2016
Applies to:BI Publisher (formerly XML Publisher) - Version 5.6.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Uploading a layout template via the XML Publisher Administrator responsibility fails due to the following error:
"You are trying to access a page that is no longer active. - The referring page may have come from a previous session. Please select Home to proceed."
Steps to reproduce:
- Login to the Oracle E-Business Suite
- Responsibility: XML Publisher Administrator
- Function: Templates
- Create a new template definition using an RTF layout template file
--> Provide the local path to the RTF file, specify the Language and Territory
- Specify the Language and press the TAB key
- Enter e.g. United States for Territory and tab out
--> At this point the error above occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!