R12: APXINWKB: How to Change Tax Value On Credit Memo During Correction?
(Doc ID 1119427.1)
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.2 to 12.2.5 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a credit memo as follows:
1. Enter new credit memo invoice line with negative amount
2. Push button "Corrections"
3. Select invoice number
4. Check invoice lines
5. Enter correct value and save
6. Calculate tax for invoice line
7. Press the button "Tax Details" and next "Detail Tax Lines"
8. All tax information are grayed out.
How can these fields be available for update?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Standard Patching Process|
|Have more questions?|