R12: IBY: Disallow Save/Re-Print Flag Does Not Prevent Checks to be Re-Printed
(Doc ID 1120153.1)
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payments - Version 12.0.1 to 12.1.2 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Payment Process Profile setup, if the Processing Type = "Printed" and the box "Disallow Save/Re-Print" is checked, the system still allows reprint of a check even though it was already printed by the Payment Process Request (PPR) batch.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Payment Setup Admin responsibility.
Payment Process Profile : Payments Setup-> Funds Disbursement Setup-> Payment Process Profiles.
2. Search for the Processing Type "Printed" and click on "GO".
3. Click on "Update" for relevant PP Profile and marked the "Disallow Save/Re-Print" checkbox.
4. Navigate to the AP responsibility-> Payment Manager and click on Submit Single Payment Process Request.
5. Fill the relevant fields and in the "Payment Attributes" choose the relevant Payment document for the checks.
6. Submit the PPR.
7. When the PPR is in the "Formatted" status print the check.
8. Now the PPR status updated to the "Submitted for Printing".
9. Click on "Take action" and the process reprints the checks.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document