Disallow Save/Re-Print Flag Does Not Prevent Checks to be Re-Printed
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payments - Version: 12.0.1 to 12.1.2 - Release: 12.0 to 12.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Payment Setup Admin responsibility.
Payment Process Profile : Payments Setup-> Funds Disbursement Setup-> Payment Process Profiles.
2. Search for the Processing Type "Printed" and click on "GO".
3. Click on "Update" for relevant PP Profile and marked the "Disallow Save/Re-Print" checkbox.
4. Navigate to the AP responsibility-> Payment Manager and click on Submit Single Payment Process Request.
5. Fill the relevant fields and in the "Payment Attributes" choose the relevant Payment document for the checks.
6. Submit the PPR.
7. When the PPR is in the "Formatted" status print the check.
8. Now the PPR status updated to the "Submitted for Printing".
9. Click on "Take action" and the process reprints the checks.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms