R12: WebADI Budget Worksheet Contains '#VALUE' Instead of Numbers
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find when opening a WebADI Budget worksheet, the Total column values are sometimes incorrect.
The string '#VALUE' appears instead of numbers.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. As General Ledger Super User
2. Select Budgets > Launch budget wizard
3. Input ranges and check Include Actual
4. Open the file and ENABLE MACROS
5. If the file opens on the Budget tab then that tab is ok, but the Actuals tab has the empty block at the top and then # VALUE for the rest of the records.
If the file opens on the Actuals tab (saved the spreadsheet with the Actuals tab active) then the Actuals are ok and the Budgets tab has #VALUE for every record.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms