Autoadjustment Business Events are Blocking/Clogging the WF_DEFERRED Queue
Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.0.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Executable:FNDWFLST - Workflow Agent Listener
AR Autoadjustment business events are blocking wf_deferred queue.
1. Start workflow agent listeners
2. You note that Workflow agent listener processes are blocking/enqueing each other
3. When you stop the agent listeners, the enqueues are gone
4. You restart the listeners and even though they are up and running; business events remain in ready status and queue is building up.
5. From session details of the blocking/enquing agent listener processes it seems like AR business events are getting processed very slowly and not allowing others to get processed
To verify if this is your issue, run the following:
This will give you the event names. If you find a large number of pending events for APPS:oracle.apps.ar.batch.AutoAdjustments.run then you are hitting this problem.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms