Autoadjustment Business Events are Blocking/Clogging the WF_DEFERRED Queue
(Doc ID 1120818.1)
Last updated on MAY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.0.5 and later
Oracle Workflow - Version 12.0.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Executable:FNDWFLST - Workflow Agent Listener
AR Autoadjustment business events are blocking wf_deferred queue.
1. Start workflow agent listeners
2. You note that Workflow agent listener processes are blocking/enqueing each other
3. When you stop the agent listeners, the enqueues are gone
4. You restart the listeners and even though they are up and running; business events remain in ready status and queue is building up.
5. From session details of the blocking/enquing agent listener processes it seems like AR business events are getting processed very slowly and not allowing others to get processed
To verify if this is your issue, run the following:
This will give you the event names. If you find a large number of pending events for APPS:oracle.apps.ar.batch.AutoAdjustments.run then you are hitting this problem.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|1. Bug Summary|
|2. Fixed Files|
|3. Recommended Patches|
|4. Solution Steps|
|Still Have Questions?|