While Auto creating Requisition To Purchase Order Error Encountered "APP-PO-14090 : No Requisition Lines were Autocreated"
(Doc ID 1121263.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version: 22.214.171.124
Information in this document applies to any platform.
APP-PO-14090: No requisition lines were autocreated
1) You tried to autocreate lines onto a blanket release where the combination rules were not
2. An exception occurred in the PO Account Generator Workflow during the autocreate procees
3) Some other error occurred during the autocreate process
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to India Local Purchasing -> Autocreate form.
2. Search for desired requisition number.
3. Select the line.
4. Click Autocreate
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|