FRM-40654 Error is Raised in Purchase Order Shipment Window
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version: 11.5.10
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form: POXPOEPO.FMB - Enter Purchase Orders
PO form raises the following error when the user re-queries the PO or a different PO after closing the shipment form while leaving cursor in ship to location field :
FRM-40654 Record has been changed, requery block to see changes error
Steps to Reproduce :
1) Create and approve a PO.
2) Query the PO from either the PO Summary form or the PO Entry form. (If using the PO Summary form, open the PO)
3) Click on Shipments and go to the Shipments window
4) Place your cursor on the ship-to-location field and then close the shipments window
5) Query the same PO or a different PO and click on shipments window again. Error pops up: FRM-40654: Record has been updated. Requery block to see change.
6) Repeat steps 1 through 3.
7) Change the ship-to-location and tab out of the ship-to location field. Reapprove the PO.
8) Query the same PO or a different PO. No error message is seen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms