Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 16-Jan-2014***
On 12.1.2 after the application of a Patch, the following errors appear when creating a Service Request in the Contact Center:
FRM-41072 Cannot Create Group INCIDENT_ADDRESS_VALIDATE_RG )
FRM-41076 Error Populating Group)
FRM-41827 Group Does Not Exist)
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Log into Service>Contact Center
1. Select the customer and contact at the header level.
2. Select the customer address at the header level.
3. Then click on the SR tab.
4. At the SR tab you can then click the new icon (at top of form) to create a new SR.
5. Click on the Search Item Instance/Installed Base (Flashlight) icon.
7. Click on 'Clear'.
8. Enter the Serial Number and press Enter or click on 'Search'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms