Permission Error Message Received When Trying To Use LOV for WEBADI Document
(Doc ID 1123443.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Web Applications Desktop Integrator - Version 12.0.0 to 12.2 [Release 12 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to choose LOV on the WEB ADI document after previously uploading it successfully, the following error occurs.
You do not have permission to access this functionality.
Contact your system administrator to grant access to the responsibility you are using.
Review of BNE Log file shows the following warning:
AJPRequestHandler-HTTPThreadGroup-36 WARNING BneSecurityRule.accessAllowed(): Ensure the user has one of the functions BNE_ADI_CREATE_DOCUMENT,BNE_ADI_DEFINE_LAYOUT,BNE_ADI_DEFINE_MAPPING,BNE_CREATE_DOCUMENT in their current menu. FND_FUNCTION.TEST() must return Y on one of these functions.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue may be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a new WEB ADI document.
- Update the data in the document and upload successfully.
- Save the new document.
- Try to enter data using the list of values (LOV) for the field.
- Right click on a value to change.
- Choose List of values.
- New login screen opens to login to oracle
- Enter username and password,
- Receive menu to choose responsibility.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document