Record Changed Or Deleted By Another User Error in Service Request Form Due to Lock In Task Record
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 10-Sep-2013***
After creating a SR in one session and then query this SR on another session.
Now when attempt to update some field on Session1 and save the changes .Then requery the SR from Session2 and try to change any field.the following error occurs.
Record Changed or Deleted by another user
Steps To Reproduce
Navigation: Service Request -- Create Service request
1. Create a service request and field service task
2. Open the same service request in the second session.
3. Navigate to the task tab and then click on the sr header.
4. Record locking error comes
1. Open same SR in two session.
2. Update SR Task in one session and Save.
3. Requery Same SR in another session and try to update SR Task.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms