Personalizing Column Names for Downloading to WebADI Spreadsheet not Working in Compensation Workbench
(Doc ID 1124893.1)
Last updated on MAY 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Compensation Workbench - Version 11.5.10 to 12.0.6 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 23-MAR-2015***
Find that after following <Note 389624.1>: How To Personalize Columns Names Downloaded On A Spreadsheet From A Compensation Workbench (CWB) Worksheet Via Web ADI,
the prompts changed in WebADI integrator do not reflect when downloading the Compensation Workbench 'Compensation Detail Report'.
Expect the prompts of the columns to show the change made in the integrator.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibliity Web ADI, Progress UK (vision instance).
2. Navigate to Create Document.
3. Choose Integrator: Web ADI – Interface Columns Integrator.
4. Choose Layout: All Columns.
5. Choose Content: Interface Columns.
6. Choose Mapping: Interface Cols Mapping.
Application Id: 800
Interface Code: BEN_CWB_COMP_DTL_REPT_INTF
7. Click the Create Document button.
8. Change prompt above of the employee name column (as a test).
9. From spreadsheet select menu : Oracle > Upload.
Rows to upload flagged rows
Click the Upload button
System says 1 row uploaded
10. Go to responsibility Compensation Workbench for Administrators.
11. Click the Compensation Detail link.
12. On Compensation Detail Report page, click the Download to Spreadsheet button > Download Default Definition button.
And as is visible the column header ‘Employee Name’ is not changed into ‘Heading 1’ as would be expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document