Last updated on MAY 14, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to assign a new manager to a person in Manager Self service the following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Application using “XXX HR Super User”
2. Select “Terminate Employee SS” function under People Menu
3. Find Employee: XXX
4. Click “Action” Icon
5. Enter Effective Date and click “Continue” button
6. Leave all fields as-is on the “Termination” page and click “Next” button
7. Enter value in the Direct Report’s Manager value for direct Report then Click Tab.
8. Observe Error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms