Incorrect Cost In For WIP Assembly Return
Last updated on APRIL 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reports display the wrong cost after WIP Assembly Return transactions are processed.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Create WIP discrete job without a Bill of Materials and Standard Routing
2. Release job
3. Add new material in material requirements with Supply type : Assembly Pull>Save
4. Create Assembly Completion
5. Create Assembly Return
6. Stop the Cost Manager and modify the material requirement.
Reset the material added in step 3 to 0 and add a new one
7. Start Cost Manager
8. Review distribution for the assembly return and WIP return
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms