Incorrect Cost In For WIP Assembly Return
(Doc ID 1125754.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reports display the wrong cost after WIP Assembly Return transactions are processed.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Create WIP discrete job without a Bill of Materials and Standard Routing
2. Release job
3. Add new material in material requirements with Supply type : Assembly Pull>Save
4. Create Assembly Completion
5. Create Assembly Return
6. Stop the Cost Manager and modify the material requirement.
Reset the material added in step 3 to 0 and add a new one
7. Start Cost Manager
8. Review distribution for the assembly return and WIP return
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document