Mandatory Information Elements On Termination In India Payroll
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2015
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (India) - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User is implementing Oracle Payroll and the legislation is India.
Before creating employee or during termination of employee, Oracle Applications recommends to create open links for a specific set of elements.
- Ex: Before terminating the employees, the reference instructs to create open links for
- Voluntary Retirement Information
- Commuted Pension Information
- PF Settlement Information
- Retrenchment Compensation Information
Where can more information concerning this requirement found?
Additionally, will a custom approach (i.e. use of custom formulas) on some of the above elements impact the Standard Element Information?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms