Preventive Maintenance Not Generating Service Requests
(Doc ID 1126905.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
**Checked for relevance on 01-Mar-2016**
Executable:AHLUEFF - Building Unit Effectivities
**Checked for relevance on 09-Aug-2018**
Executable:CSFPMSRT - Preventive Maintenance Generate Service Requests and Tasks
***Checked for relevance on 13-Nov-2013***
The Preventive Maintenance (PM) concurrent programs are not generating SRs.
It is expected that if an item is present in the effectivity, the SR should get generated.
1. Login to the Oracle Applications using the Maintenance responsibility.
2. R) Preventive Maintenance --> Route --> Create Route.
3. R) Preventive Maintenance --> FMP --> Create Activity MR and a Program MR.
4. R) Service Contracts Manager --> Create Contract coverage Template
5. R) Service Contracts Manager --> Create a contract with a program schedule and activity schedule.
6. R) Inventory --> Item --> Create a service item and a maintainable item.
7. Once, the contract is active, from R) Preventive Maintenance --> Run the program: BUE and Generate Service Requests and Tasks.
8. Find that for one of the items, there are no SR's and tasks generated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!