Preventive Maintenance Not Generating Service Requests
(Doc ID 1126905.1)
Last updated on JUNE 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Executable:AHLUEFF - Building Unit Effectivities
Executable:CSFPMSRT - Preventive Maintenance Generate Service Requests and Tasks
The Preventive Maintenance (PM) concurrent programs are not generating SRs.
It is expected that if an item is present in the effectivity, the SR should get generated.
1. Login to the Oracle Applications using the Maintenance responsibility.
2. R) Preventive Maintenance --> Route --> Create Route.
3. R) Preventive Maintenance --> FMP --> Create Activity MR and a Program MR.
4. R) Service Contracts Manager --> Create Contract coverage Template
5. R) Service Contracts Manager --> Create a contract with a program schedule and activity schedule.
6. R) Inventory --> Item --> Create a service item and a maintainable item.
7. Once, the contract is active, from R) Preventive Maintenance --> Run the program: BUE and Generate Service Requests and Tasks.
8. Find that for one of the items, there are no SR's and tasks generated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document