Updates To Customer Access Hours Are Not Reflected Correctly
(Doc ID 1127144.1)
Last updated on JULY 29, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 12.0.4 to 12.0.6 [Release 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer Access Hours are not updating properly after changes.
The expectation is that when changing access hours in Field Service Manager > Field Service Setup > Preventive Maintenance > Access Hours, changes made are correctly saved.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Field Service Manager > Field Service Setup > Preventive Maintenance > Access Hours.
2. Create an Access Hours entry for a customer and save, e.g. with two time-slots.
3. Re-query in customer in the 'Find Access Hours' page, click on update.
4. Make changes to the access hours, e.g. remove the second time-slot hours, and make changes to access hours in the first time-slot.
6. Re-query the customer in Find Access Hours page > click on Show > Updates made to Access Hours have not been saved/reflected correctly
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document