Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Internet Directory - Version 10.1.4 and later
Oracle E-Business Suite Technology Stack - Version 11.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EBS has been integrated with OID successfully. Provisioning from OID to EBS and from EBS to OID was previously working.
Then a change was made to the environment, for example the EBS data was refreshed with data from another EBS environment. Since then OID-EBS provisioning for changes to OID users is not working.
New users are provisioned from OID to EBS successfully. The problem only affects existing users.
The DIP odisrv provisioning process for configset=0 (provisioning) is confirmed to be running without errors in the OID environment.
- the odisrv process is running for instance=NN configset=0.
- file $ORACLE_HOME/ldap/log/odisrvNN.log does not contain errors.
-files $ORACLE_HOME/ldap/odi/log/EBS_PROFILE_NAME_E.trc and EBS_PROFILE_NAME_I.trc do not contain errors.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Modify an OID user with a change that should be provisioned to EBS.
2. Wait for the EBS profile provisioning interval.
3. Check the FND_USER row for the same user in the EBS schema: it has not been updated with the OID user change.
A change has been made to a previously working EBS-OID environment such that users who already exist in the OID environment do not exist in EBS, or vice-versa.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms