When Creating a Stylesheet Profile in the Public Domain for Message Inbound, the Stylesheet Args and Profile Set are Being Generated in the DBA Domain.
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 6.1.0 to 6.1.3 - Release: 6.1 to 6.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login into OTM as DBA.ADMIN.
2. Go to Business Process and Automation --> Power Data -->Event Management --> Stylesheet Profile --> Create a new stylesheet profile.
3. Provide the required header details as shown in the attached document.
4. Create a new stylesheet content and upload a text template.
5. Click finished.
6. Click on edit again and click on the 'Parse Stylesheet Content' button.
7. Note the text template is parsed and the variables from the text template are shown in the screen.
8. Click Finished.
9. View the Stylesheet and note it exists in the "PUBLIC' Domain.
10. Run the following queries against the database:
select * from stylesheet_profile_arg where stylesheet_profile_gid = 'Your Stylesheet”
select * from stylesheet_profile_set_field where stylesheet_profile_gid = ‘Your Stylesheet’
11. Note the domain listed is the DBA domain, while the stylesheet profile gets created in the PUBLIC domain.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms