Returned And Canceled Lines Are Remaining In Shopping Cart
(Doc ID 1129936.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 18.104.22.168 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users find the application is adding items to a requisition which was previously canceled.
Steps to reproduce
- Requisition Created and Approved.
- Buyer Returned via Autocreate.
- Go to iProcurement, under My Requisitions Summary click on CHANGE icon for the requisition.
- 2 Lines added to Shopping cart.
- Click on Shop to go back to HomePage, Items still on Shopping Cart.
- Scroll down and see Requisition still under My Requisitions Summary.
- Click on Requisition Number to open it.
- Cancel Requisition.
- Confirm that requisition is canceled and active_shopping_cart_flag still 'Y' using following SQL:
where segment1 = '&REQUISITION_NUMBER';
10. Search for new items and add those to shopping cart, proceed to checkout and submit for approval. Previous Requisition number with status canceled is re-opened and used.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document