INCIAR - Create Intercompany AR Invoices Fails With Error "QP API returnStatus=E" For RMA Flow With ATO Items
Last updated on MAY 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version: 184.108.40.206
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Executable:INCIAR - Create Intercompany AR Invoices
calling QP API...
returned from QP API...
QP API returnStatus=E
Return Warning from inarcil.
Warning: Cannot create invoice line
[...] INV_INTERCOMPANY_INVOICING: MTL_QP_PRICE.Populate_Results: Status_Code=IPL Status_Text=Item <item number> and uom <UOM code> not on pricelist
[...] INV_INTERCOMPANY_INVOICING: MTL_QP_PRICE.get_transfer_price: EXCEP G_EXC_ERROR
The following profiles are set to Yes at site level:
INV:Advanced Pricing for Intercompany Invoice (eg Advanced pricing is enabled)The problem occurs with the RMA receipt but not with the related shipment / sales order issue. Adding the configured item to the price list will solve the issue. However, the expectation is that this should work without adding configured items to price list(s). It works fine with the same items when processing the sales order issue transactions. So it should work when returning items as well.
INV: Use Model & Options for Configuration Pricing
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a sales order having ATO Model whose shipping organization is not under the operating unit that is selling the order (trade order).
- Ship the order.
- Run the Create Intercompany AR Invoices concurrent program, see no error is raised.
- Run the Autoinvoice Master Program, see an invoice gets created as expected.
- Create a return (RMA) order referencing the order you shipped from previous steps.
- Perform the receiving.
- Run the Create Intercompany AR Invoices concurrent program, see it fails with the reported error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms