Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to go to the Address form using a Canadian HRMS responsibility, the following error occurs.
Cause: FDFGVD failed due to ORA-01422: exact fetch returns more than requested number of rows.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to the Applications.
2. Choose the 'CA Super HRMS Manager' responsibility.
3. Navigate to 'People-> Enter and Maintain'.
4. Enter a new employee or query an existing employee.
5. Click on the 'Address' button.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms