Receipts Workbench: Unable To Apply Zero Amount Receipt To Credit Memo and Subsequently to an Invoice in the Same Application
(Doc ID 1131046.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.0.6 to 12.1.1 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:ARXRWMAI.FMB - Receipts
Attempting to apply a zero amount Receipt to a Credit Memo and then to a Transaction.
The application does not get saved.
When exiting the Applications form, the following message appears:
"Do you want to save the changes?"
However, if selecting "Yes" no changes are saved.
Steps to Reproduce:
Navigation: Receipts > Receipts
1. Query Receipt
2. Click on "Apply" button to go to the Applications form
3. Select a credit memo
4. Then select an invoice
5. Attempt to save both applications above
6. Applications do not get saved
7. When closing the Receipts form, the following message appears: "Do you want to save the changes?"
8. After selecting "Yes", no changes are saved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!