Trade Management IDSM Batch Does Not Automatically Get Processed
(Doc ID 1132773.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Indirect Sales Management (IDSM) chargeback batches are stuck on Processing or Pending Payment status, so claim cannot be settled and accrual generated then.
Chargeback could be paid so that claim would be created and settled then and indirect sales accrual generated
Steps to Reproduce
- Responsibility: Oracle Trade Management User
- Navigation: Indirect Sales Management tab
- Upload a chargeback using WebADI (csv file) : no error
- Open chargeback > Go to lines :
- Accept the claim amount button -- > Chargeback is stuck then a Pending Payment status
- Process button > submit button -- > Chargeback is stuck then at Processing status
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document