Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 17-Aug-2013***
18.104.22.168, Indirect Sales Management (IDSM) chargeback batches are stuck on Processing or Pending Payment status, so claim cannot be settled and accrual generated then.
Chargeback could be paid so that claim would be created and settled then and indirect sales accrual generated
Steps to Reproduce
- Responsibility: Oracle Trade Management User
- Navigation: Indicect Sales Management tab
- Upload a chargeback using WebADI (csv file) : no error
- Open chargeback > Go to lines :
- Accept the claim amount button -- > Carback is stuck then a Pending Payment status
- Process button > submit button -- > Chargeback is stuck then at Processing status
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms