Requisition Line Details Are Lost When Do A Change For Foreign Currency Requisitions With Exchange Rate Date In The Past
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that if an exchange rate for a foreign currency non-catalog request is used for a past date, no change can be made as the shopping cart looses the data and show an error.
Exchange rate is missing. Contact purchasing administrator.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Navigate: Shop > Non-catalog request
2. Create a non-catalog request and select a foreign currency, e.g USD
3. Exchange rate type: UK Spot
4. Choose 'Exchange Rate Date' in the past, e.g 25-Feb-2009. See Exchange rate is displayed
5. Complete the requisition and submit.
6. Requisition is in status 'In Process'.
7. User goes back and open the requisition and click on Change button.
8. Application gives a warning that the requisition will be removed from the approvals/po creation process, so click ‘Yes’.
9. See that shopping cart has no details available to change. Looses all the information.
If the exchange rate is not selected for a previous date, then issue does not occur.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms