R12: Unable to Remove Invoices From a Payment Process Requests -- 500 Internal Server Error
(Doc ID 1134423.1)
Last updated on MARCH 31, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Payments Manager, when trying to remove invoices, terminate PPR, and or add invoices, the following error is encountered:
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, <email_address>.local and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that might have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Try to remove invoices from a payment batch at the Invoices Pending Review phase, as follows.
2. When the PPR stops at status Invoices Pending Review, click the Take Action icon and see the list of selected invoices.
3. Click on Select All and then on Remove.
4. Then another form appears asking if I'm sure I want to remove these 10 invoices. I click Yes.
5. Notice that it then takes a long time processing
6. Then see the error: 500 Internal Server Error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document