OPM Interorg Shipments Does Not Create Draft JE Lines For Sender And Creates Interorg PPV
Last updated on JULY 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Process Manufacturing Financials - Version 12.0.6 to 12.1.3 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue with Inter-org shipment across the Legal Entities (Source Type = Internal Order).
In Subledger Accounting Program Report for Inventory Transactions / Purchasing / Order Management in first, legal entity, note that no Draft JE Lines are returned for the outbound shipments. However, see Draft JE Lines for Miscellaneous Transactions and Sub inventory Transfers.
In Subledger Accounting Program Report for Inventory Transactions / Purchasing / Order Management in second legal entity, note that Draft JE Lines are returned for Inter-org PPV (but not for the IOP and ITR) for the receipt of the first inter-org.
- Steps to Reproduce
1) Create Internal Sales Order and ship from First (Canadian) Legal Entity to Second (US) Legal Entity
2) Enter item costs for the relevant Organizations, relevant Period, Cost Method
3) Run Cost Update for the relevant Legal Entities, Cost Calendar, Period, Cost Method
4) Run Preliminary Inventory Close for the relevant Legal Entities, Period, Organizations
5) Run OPM Accounting Preprocessor for the relevant LE's, Period, Dates. Process Categories = Inventory Transactions, Sales Order Transactions, Purchasing
6) Run Draft SLA for relevant Ledgers, all Process Categories. Accounting Program and Create Accounting are Completed Normal. When we view Subledger Accounting Program Report, we note that:
a) Canadian - Draft JE Lines for the inter-org transfers do not exist. But we do see Draft JE Lines for Misc Transactions and Subinventory Transfers
b) US - Draft JE Lines appear for Inter org PPV for these Inter-org Transfers from Canada
Please note that the Cost Method used in Steps 2 & 3 is not significant - for example the same issue would arise in a Lot Costing environment.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms