Fetch Settlement Batch Clearing Gets The Batch Multiple Times In One Run
(Doc ID 1141203.1)
Last updated on JULY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payments - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that the Fetch Settlement Batch Clearing request queries the batch multiple time based on X number of system accounts assigned to payee.
### Steps to Reproduce ###
1) You should have a payee having > 1 payment system accounts assigned.
2) Authorize a few cards for any of system accounts.
3) Create the settlement batch for this payee.
4) Run Fetch Settlement Batch Clearing.
5) In the logs you will see X number of:
attempting online batch query for (payee id=...,bathcid id=...)
where the X is number of payment system accounts assigned to payee.
### Payment System ###
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document