R12 Cash Management General Setup Diagnostics Not Showing Correct Internal Bank Account Infomation
Last updated on APRIL 07, 2011
When attempting to run the Cash Management (CE): General Setup Diagnostic Test the following error occurs even if client has Internal Bank Accounts already setup/defined:
ERROR - There are no bank accounts of usage 'Internal' defined
ACTION - Define in Payables or Receivables each bank account which needs to be reconciled. For assistance consult the Cash Management User Guide.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Start Oracle E-Business Suite
2. Connect to a responsibility that has Support Diagnostics enabled.
3. Select the Diagnostic Tools menu option
4. Select Application "Oracle Cash Management" from the list of values displayed and Click the "Advanced" tab
5. Scroll down to group "Setup"
6. Select test name "General"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms