Last updated on NOVEMBER 12, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Project Costing - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:PAXCARVW.FMB - Capital Projects
The issue occurs only in the Capital Projects Form in the Assets region. Navigation using the mouse is not functioning correctly, though users are able to navigate using the keyboard. You may also receive the error below when trying to open a list of values in this screen.
FRM-41800: List of Values is not available for this field:
- Navigation: Log onto the Project Billing Super User responsibility.
- Navigate to Capitalization: Capital Projects.
- Query up a project that has project assets.
- Click on the Assets button.
- Attempt to click down to the second asset in the list. Notice the cursor moves down, but the row is not activated. The active row remains as the first row in the form, no matter where you click.
- In some cases the mouse movements and clicks are not recognized.
Possibly occurring after upgrade to Release 12.1
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms