'Interface Move Transactions to Oracle Assets' does not Process all the Instances if Multiple Instances are Moved using Deployment Page
Last updated on JUNE 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Asset Tracking - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
From Asset tracking responsibility, program 'Interface Move Transactions to Oracle Assets' does not process all the instances if multiple instances are moved using Deployment page. Instead, only the first move is processed.
Expect the MOVE transaction to change the location for all assets.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Go to Asset Tracking Super User > Deployment page
2) Select action as "MOVE" and Search the instances
3) Check the location for the instances
4) Provide a new location and complete the deployment transaction
5) Run interface move transactions to Oracle Assets open with no item specify
6) Check if the asset location is updated correctly
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms