Resubmitting Pending and/or Erred Move Transactions Leads to Component Over Issues for both 11i and R12 eBS Releases
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 22.214.171.124 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199 (and on 12.1.X)
When resubmitting WIP-orders from pending move transactions for one failed transactions, all Operation Pull components are getting over-issued for that specific job.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Perform Move Transaction
2. Move transaction in Error due to not enough onhand of 1 component which is required via backflush
3. Observed that the other material transactions (backflushes) were done correctly.
4. Perform receipt of the missing material into subinventory
5. Resubmit the move transaction
6. Observed that the problematic material was backflushed correctly
7. Observed that all the other material required are backflushed again doubling the issued quantities.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms