Resubmitting Pending and/or Erred Move Transactions Leads to Component Over Issues for both 11i and R12 eBS Releases
(Doc ID 1142565.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 126.96.36.199 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52 (and on 12.1.X)
When resubmitting WIP-orders from pending move transactions for one failed transactions, all Operation Pull components are getting over-issued for that specific job.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Perform Move Transaction
2. Move transaction in Error due to not enough onhand of 1 component which is required via backflush
3. Observed that the other material transactions (backflushes) were done correctly.
4. Perform receipt of the missing material into subinventory
5. Resubmit the move transaction
6. Observed that the problematic material was backflushed correctly
7. Observed that all the other material required are backflushed again doubling the issued quantities.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document