11i Dispatch Center Error: APP-CSR-254060
(Doc ID 1142969.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:CSFDCMAI.FMB - Dispatch Center
On 22.214.171.124 , Dispatch Center, when attempting to schedule a task, the error message "APP-CSR-254060: Scheduler.." is misleading and insufficient information.
but user <user_id> updated the task assignment while the Scheduler command executed. Scheduler could not complete your command. Please re-try your command to that Scheduler can re-evaluate the plan with the updated values.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using Field Service Dispatcher responsibility
2. Open the Dispatch Center.
3. Select a task that is schedulable.
4. Click on the advise button.
5. Under Preferences select the 'Assist' option . (Optionally provide a suggested resource name if territory is not setup).
6. Click on search and then click on the 'Submit' button on the Advice tab.
7. Error appears as shown above.
1. Navigate to the 'Field Service Administrator' responsibility.
2. Select the Autonomous scheduler option and provide a task list.
3. For the tasks that could not be scheduled due to the same issues as in above method, a task note is created by the scheduler. The Task note is created with same error message as above.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document