Rod Database Not Loading Daily Data
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.1.0 to 6.1.3 [Release 6.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 10-Nov-2013***
Find the ROD data base is not loading daily data from OTM Database (OLTP).
Expect that the ROD data base would be loading daily data from OTM Database (OLTP) for viewing.
1. Scheduled the frequency of the ETL job
2. Run the script to add the status Type of HD_LOAD_STATUS to the Shipment, Order Base & Order Release tables in the Oracle Transportation Management OLTP database.
3. Updates the Status Value to “READY_TO_LOAD” for the Shipments, Order Base & Order Releases.
4. Run exec aa_load_hd.p_load_all to launch the ETL process.
5. Load Historical Database using ROD
6. Log into the ROD Database the following day to verify that Shipments were loaded, Order Base and Order Releases were loaded.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms