R12 WEBADI Layout for integrator 'Projects - Transaction import', all the fields enabled are not saved
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Project Costing - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Checked for relevance 02-Nov-2014 ***
While creating the WEBADI Layout for integrator 'Projects - Transaction import' , all the fields enabled are not saved.
1. Logon to Desktop Integration responsibility
2. Navigate to Create Layout.
3. Choose Projects - Transaction import
4. Click on Duplicate and type in a custom name
5. Click on text and enable few fields like Original Trans Ref1, Original Trans Ref2, Original Trans Ref3 and Original User Expnd Trans Ref.
6. Click Apply.
7. Associate this custom integrator with the Projects Super user responsibility.
8. Logon to Projects Super user user responsibility.
9. Navigate to Spreadsheet Expenditure Entry > Transactions import - Accounted Transactions (custom)
10. Create the document
11. Notice that some fields which are already enabled are now disabled like 'Debit Account'.
Open back the layout and observe that the fields were not saved enabled.
Suppose three Optional fields are enabled > Saved the Layout. > Opened it again >Only one field is enabled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms