Unable To View Contracts By Contract Group In Contract Navigator
Last updated on APRIL 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:OKCEXPOR.FMB - Contracts Launchpad
Unable to view contracts by the Contract Group in Contract Navigator.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to the custom Service Contracts responsibility.
2. Go to (N) Contract Groups > Contract Groups
- create a new contract group.
3. Using the custom Service Contracts responsibility go to (N) Contract Administration > Launchpad > Tools > New
- create a new contract and in the Summary > Administration tab ensure that the new contract group is selected in the 'Group Name' field
3. Using the custom Service Contracts responsibility go to (N) Launch Contracts > Contract Navigator tab.
- select your Contract Group
- the new contract just created is not visible in the group.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms