Problem With Receiving Against RMA In Mobile MSCA/MWA GUI
Last updated on MAY 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Mobile Transactions, RMA functionality per steps below
In Mobile transactions, Return Material Autorization RMA:
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create an RMA for an existing sales order that was shipped with one line
by copying the sales order. Qty = 4
2) RMA line now has reference to the original sales order line. Qty on RMA = -4
3) Add a new line to the RMA with the same item number and qty = -1. This line should have no reference to any sales order.
4) On line 1 of RMA, navigate to Actions > Return lot and serial numbers. Enter 4 serial numbers that are being sent back.
5) Do not enter anything for line 2 of RMA.
6) Book the RMA. Status of both lines change to 'Awaiting Return'.
7) On WMS mobile GUI, navigate to Inbound > Receive > RMA
8) Enter RMA number. Receive line 1. System lets you choose from the 4 serial
9) Receive line 2. System does not show any serial numbers in LOV. However,
it also does not accept any serial number entered manually. It gives a
message saying 'No result found'.
We expect the system to allow entry of serial numbers manually on line 2 of
RMA as that line does not have association to any SO and also does not have
any serial numbers entered via Actions > Return lot/serial information.
Profile setups: INV: Restrict receipt of serials = NO
Validate serial numbers on RMA receipts = Checked on receiving options
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms