How to Prevent the Ship To/Bill To Address from Clearing Customer Contact
(Doc ID 1147941.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Ship To Location address clears the customer contact field on the sales order form - How do you prevent that from happening?
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management Super User
2. Sales Order form
3. Enter customer # NNNNN (XXX New Org)
4. In Customer Contact field, click on LOV and select 'USER200, XXX'
5. In Ship to Location field, click LOV > Enter % > select 'nnnnnn'
6. See that the Customer Contact (SOLD_TO_CONTACT) was cleared when Ship-to Location was updated.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, end-user has to do additional step to rekey customer contact which is different
than the ship to and/or bill to contact.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document