Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 06-DEC-2013
On : 12.1.2 version, Asset Management
When attempting to set the status of the asset to "Available for Sale", sporadically, the remarketing workflow errors with the following and the item does not get created in the price list. The issue started happening after setting the MO: SECURITY PROFILE Option.
Activity Label = OKL_AM_REMARKET_ASSET_PROC:CREATE_PRICE_LIST_FUNC
Error Assigning item 8111_1112 to price list NL_TEST_REMARKETING
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Make sure the MO: SECURITY PROFILE is set.
2. OLFM Super User> Lease > Asset Management tab
3. Query Scheduled status asset
4. Go to General tab > enter Returned Date, change status to Returned, and Update
5. Go to Asset Tab > enter serial number for Inventory item number, enter price, change status to Available for Sale, and Update.
6. Check Workflow Notifications to see price list error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms