Unable To Find Transaction Type 'Service Contracts Internal Approval' In Approval Management Administrator Responsibility
(Doc ID 1148943.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance 28-Jan-2014***
Approval Management Administrator Responsibility
Service Contracts Internal Approval
When trying to set up Approvals Management for service contracts as per <Doc ID 557697.1> to resolve the "A Valid Approver Was Not Found Error" the Transaction Type 'Service Contracts Internal Approval' cannot be found in the Approvals Management Administrator responsibility.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to (R) Approvals Management Administrator
2. Search for Transaction Type 'Service Contracts Internal Approval'
- the transaction type is not found.
3. Grants are given as below ( Refer to Doc ID 362543.1 )
(R) Functional Adminstrator (N) Grants >Create Grant
- give a name to the grant
- enter description
- select grantee type as specific user
- select the user in grantee lov field
- select AME_TRANSACTION_TYPES Object from lov
- select all_rows in "Data Context Type"
- select "AME Calling Applications" from Set lov
R12.AME.A.6 is applied on a fresh install.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document