Approved Timecards Can Go Again for Approval Without any Changes
(Doc ID 1150664.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Time and Labor - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The issue deals with employees being able to resubmit their approved timecards without any changes to the timecard.
The issue can be recreated using the following steps
1) Take an already approved timecard and open it for update
2) Do not make any changes to the timecard and just hit save.
3) click on time entry link and go back to the summary page. You will find that the timecard is in working status.
4) Click on update Icon and you will be able to resubmit the timecard.
5) The timecard goes again into submitted status and a workflow is kicked off and a approval notification is sent to the manager.
Due to this issue the supervisor gets confused as to why he is receiving notification for approval when he has already approved the timecard. He may not reject it and this can cause confusion and delay in processing of timecards for the employees.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document